We already know that OnePlus is holding simultaneous launch events for the OnePlus X launch in New Delhi, New York, San Fransico, London, Beijing, and Jakarta on October 29th.The company has started sending out invites since October 20th for the launch of the OnePlus X smartphone in New Delhi on October 29th at 1:30 PM. The invite is similar to the global invite with letter ‘X’ created by two lights.
The most recent leak by TENAA confirmed 3GB of RAM and 8-megapixel front-facing camera for smartphone. Images from TENAA revealed an alert slider, similar to the OnePlus 2. It is still doubtful if the smartphone will have IP67 ratings for dust and water resistance, as rumored earlier.
OnePlus X rumored specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) based Oxygen OS
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera, wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 140×69×6.9mm; Weight: 138g
- 3.5mm audio jack, 1.2W front-facing speaker
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- 2,450 mAh battery
The OnePlus X is expected to come in Black and White colors with glass back. We should know the pricing for India and all the specifications at the launch event next Thursday.