HOW LONG CAN THE WORLD'S LARGEST SMARTPHONE BATTERY LAST?
The new K10000 smartphone from Chinese tech company Oukitel, crams in a gigantic 10,000 mAh (milliampere-hour) battery that's billed to last between 10 and 15 days in regular use. Compared to the ho-hum daily/nightly charge routine most of us are used to with our current phones, the K10000's sensational longevity gives it quite the unique selling point.
But just how big is a 10,000 mAh battery anyway? Oukitel claims its smartphone could charge the iPhone 6s Plus three times over and still have 10 percent juice left in the tank. Although it sports a massive battery, the K10000 actually weighs 184 grams and is just 9 mm thick.
Aside from the battery capacity, the K10000 is a fairly middle-of-the-road Android handset. Still, for those who value staying power above other considerations, it might not be a bad purchase. Just make sure the technical specs with regard to the K10000's network specifications will work in your region.
- Display: 5.5 inch 720x1280 IPS HD Screen
- CPU: MTK6735 64bit Quad Core 1.0GHz
- GPU: Mali-T720
- System: Android 5.1
- RAM + ROM: 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM
- Camera: Back camera 8.0MP (SW13.0MP) + front 2.0MP (SW5.0MP)
- SIM Card: Dual SIM dual standby, One is Micro SIM card slot alone, another Micro card slot can also be used as a TF card slot.